If you want to view a list of the best table saws in every category, then you’ll LOVE this guide. We’ll assist you in picking the best portable, contractor, hybrid, and cabinet table saw there is. And what gives the best value. Is this you? Well, you’ve reached the right place.
Table saws can earn a flaw in every home shop—also if the store shares the garage with the family car. The market proposes a range of saws, from $200 portable table saws, less reliable saws to heavy and very detailed cabinet saws costing thousands.
All the table saws revealed here have 10-inch blades that can cut through produce up to 3 inches thick, and they meet the Underwriters Laboratories protection standards to restrict kickback.
Keep examining for reviews of the best table saws, from portables to hybrid models.
- 1 Quick Overview
- 1.1 1. Best Value Portable Table Saw – Bosch GTS1031
- 1.2 2. Best Budget Portable Table Saw – SKIL TS6307-00
- 1.3 3. Runner-up Contractor Table Saw – Bosch 4100-10
- 1.4 4. Best Hybrid Table Saw – Shop Fox W1837
- 1.5 5. BEST FOR DIYers – DEWALT 10-Inch Table Saw
- 2 Summary
Just in case you want to jump the long and detailed review of what is the best table saw for woodworking in every category, here it is:
- Best Value Portable Table Saw – Bosch GTS1031
- Best Budget Portable Table Saw – SKIL TS6307-00
- Runner-up Contractor Table Saw – Bosch 4100-10
- Best Hybrid Table Saw – Shop Fox W1837
- BEST FOR DIYers – DEWALT 10-Inch Table Saw
1. Best Value Portable Table Saw – Bosch GTS1031
The Bosch GTS1031 table saw a close second to the famous DEWALT DWE7480 (superseded the popular DEWALT DWE745).
If you don’t need a DEWALT, this is your best choice. It’s a covenant, heavy-duty, long-lasting all-steel saw that packs plenty of power.
BOSCH GTS1031 FEATURES
Here’s why I consider Bosch GTS1031 is the best rate portable table saw on the market:
- A robust 15-amp 4 HP motor
- A 10-inch blade that rotates at 5,000 RPM for accurate cutting
- Smart Guard System – the modular blade guard covers kickback pawls and riving cutter
- SquareLock 18-inch rip capability
- True cuts for certain output
- Outstanding mobility measuring just 52 pounds
Our Favorite Feature: “SquareLock Rip fence.”
Our favorite was the rip fence, which flipped upside down and collected underneath the table – clever! The most complex adjustment was the riving cutter, a tool-less movement, but one that requires you to hold your hand way into the blade hole to reach the release lever. When creating any adjustments to the blade, it goes without saying (but we’ll say it anyway) to disconnect power to the saw as a precaution.
2. Best Budget Portable Table Saw – SKIL TS6307-00
The SKIL TS6307-00 table saw is great for a first-time woodworker and DIYer. It describes great value for money and is a great extension to any hobbyist’s tools.
If you think yourself a SKILSAW kind of person, there is the option to update to the SKILSAW SPT70WT-01.
This product demands an in-between benchtop and job site table saw. The lighter weight and condensed size make it easy to move around. Its combined legs fold, providing it to sit on a workbench.
The 10-inch blade can shift from -2 to 47-degrees, proposing greater bevel cut potential. A rack and pinion rail give smooth movement as you change the fence position. That enables you to make micro-adjustments quickly.
SKIL TS6307-00 FEATURES
- Max. Cutting Depth – 0° Bevel: 3.5 IN.
- Max. Cutting Depth – 45° Bevel: 2.5 IN.
- Blade Arbor Hole Caliber: 5/8 IN.
- Max. RIP of Left of Blade: 14 IN.
- Max. RIP of Right of Blade: 25.5 IN.
- Blade Diameter: 10 IN.
- Max. Width of Dado: 5/8 IN.
- Max. bevel angle (°): -2°~47°
3. Runner-up Contractor Table Saw – Bosch 4100-10
The Bosch 4100-10 is the renewed version of the very popular Bosch 4100-09. From the opinion of many, it seems that if you don’t pick the DEWALT DWE7480, you’ll be purchasing the Bosch.
Bosch makes premium quality products that endure the test of time.
The Bosch 4100XC-10 is a 10-inch table saw classified as a worksite model, giving you the power of a good builder table saw with benchtop saw mobility.
It comprises a wheeled stand, smart guard system, carbide-tipped blade, square-lock rip fence, miter gauge, push stick, and two fitting wrenches. A less footprint, upgrades to the fence guard allow, and a larger, more simply accessible stop button makes it stand out from its predecessors (Bosch 4100-09 & 4100-10 models).
Bosch 4100-10 Features:
- Smart Guard System device and anti-kickback pawls
- 10-inch carbide-tipped blade
- 4100-10 10-inch worksite table saw
- Smart guard system
- Gravity-rise wheeled table saw stand
- Throat plate insert
- Multi-function blade wrench
- SquareLock rip fence
- Miter gauge
- Push stick
- Adjustment wrench
4. Best Hybrid Table Saw – Shop Fox W1837
The Shop Fox W1837 was the standout from the cross table saw category. Other brands, such as the Grizzly G0771Z, came close, but I knew Shop Fox had a point for usability. Some consider the Shop Fox W1824 is one of the standouts in the category.
The unit is established sturdy, and Shop Fox is identified for its proficiency and build quality amongst the woodworker community.
Hybrid saws are kind of hidden and hard to categorize. Usually, they’re gently to transport as they’re similar in weight and size to a high-end contractor saw, but with dust restraint and the full features of a cabinet saw. The Shop Fox W1837 presents just that.
Shop Fox W1837 Features
Here’s why I consider this model stands out from the rest in its class:
- Lift-off Accuracy Fence with front/ rear locking ability
- 30-inch rip capability – 30-inch to the right, 15-inch to left
- Strong 2 HP Leeson inference motor and triple belt drive
- Arbor speed maximum at 3,450 RPM
- Quick-change blade protector with anti-kickback pawls
- Max cut the intensity of 3 1/4 inches at 90 degrees and 2 1/4 inches at 45 degrees
- Robust cabinet fixed trunnions to absorb vibration
- Dust chute with a 4-inch port
- Includes standard and dado table inserts
5. BEST FOR DIYers – DEWALT 10-Inch Table Saw
The DEWALT 10-Inch Table Saw is an excellent opportunity for both woodcraft and Jobsite use. Claiming the power of a 15-amp motor, this table saw features a telescoping fence that extends to provide wider cutting materials, as well as a dust accumulation port that connects to a standard 2.5-inch shop-type vacuum hose.
DEWALT 10-Inch Features
- Rack & Pinion Telescoping Fence System Build fence changes fast, smooth and accurate
- Rolling stand designed for easy setup and breakdown with superior durability
- Limited material support can be used for narrow rip cuts.
- Flip over ripping fence provides for narrow rip cuts
- 15 amp Motor fast rips through ashes with ease
- 2-1/2″ Dust Collection Port joins to a vacuum for adequate dust extraction
- 3-1/8″ depth-of-cut at 90 and 2-1/4″ at 45
- 21-7/8″ X 26 – 3/8″ table gives superior material support
- Telescoping fence rails revoke to create a small, portable package
There you have it: The 5 BEST Table Saws For Woodworking.
I’d like to understand your take or points of view.
Have I dropped the mark or specific table saws I’ve avoided that you imagine should have been a part of this round-up?
Or directly a question about one of the tools I’ve reviewed.
Either way, leave a brief comment below, and I’ll do my best to answer your question.